Update for week ending August 21, 2016.
DevHub continues to innovate on multi-site development. From agencies looking to take a national client to the hyper local level or the SMB provider expanding their local digital offering; DevHub is there. This week we continued to change the mindset of current and prospective DevHub users, clients and partners about the multi-dimensional uses for DevHub in solving their unique problems. Below is a recap of this week's notable events:
- Shared insights into different products that can be built using DevHub
- Guest post by Matthew Dennie on DevHub being protocol for multi-site web development
- DevHub Local Market Dashboard launches
- Site Building Solutions for DIY, DIFM and Automated
- Up-time remained at: 100%
- Added ShopRocket for international eCommerce to our 3rd Party Plugins