Reverse Proxy for Performance Marketing Part 2 of 2May 3, 2017
DevHub's Reverse Proxy solution is dynamic and supports all Bing and Google Expanded Text Ad requirements. An important feature which minimizes downtime is our proxy technology's use of robust caching - from images to page content - ensuring the site is always being served - and campaign dollars are being measured.
One way to leverage DevHub's Reverse Proxy technology is through our APIs which allow for:
- Account provisioning
- Deploying SSL at Scale
- Analytics Reporting
- Adding/ Disabling proxies
- Sandbox environment for testing
- Bulk update URLs
- Automate domain registration
And we are thinking about what is next for proxy...allowing site publishing - by leveraging a site(s) existing assets to build from versus starting from scratch ...think...
- Hide distracting navigation elements to tighten the conversion funnel
- Write your own optimized copy and call to actions
- Add any of DevHub's modules or integrations to pages
- And of course.. track every interaction the visitor does to get the full view of how the campaign is performing
Reverse Proxy is the tool performance marketing agencies need - in order to keep up with the changing mobile consumer/ web.