Service Level Agreement (Template)March 2, 2017
Strict Service Level Agreements (SLAs) is what we can guarantee our customers - especially those who rely on DevHub's uptime in sending paid media to sites and landing pages.
This is a three part series on Service Level Agreements.
PART 1 (out-of-the-box) SLA template:
This Service Level Agreement No.001 is attached to and made part of the White Label: Branded Service Reseller Partner Agreement (“Agreement”) with the effective date of February 10, 2017 (“Effective Date”) by and between EVO Media Group Inc. (“DEVHUB”), Inc. and _____________ Inc (“PARTNER”). Unless otherwise defined herein, each capitalized terms used in this Statement of Work will have the same meaning ascribed thereto in the Agreement.
This Service Level Agreement (the “SLA”) sets forth certain terms and conditions under which DEVHUB Media (“DEVHUB”) will provide hosting, maintenance and technical support for the Services defined below and made available to PARTNER. All terms not otherwise defined herein have the meanings given them in the Agreement.
• “Emergency Maintenance” means unplanned maintenance of the Services by DEVHUB to mitigate outages or damage to systems. With respect to such emergency maintenance, (i) DEVHUB will notify PARTNER of potential emergency maintenance if reasonably feasible; (ii) DEVHUB will provide notification once a decision to perform emergency maintenance has been made; and (iii) DEVHUB will update PARTNER on completion of emergency maintenance. Where a particular occurrence of emergency maintenance of the DEVHUB Platform by DEVHUB results in a Service Outage that exceeds a period of two hours in duration, then all time of such Service Outage in excess of such two hour period until the completion of such emergency maintenance shall not be considered as “Maintenance Outage” time for purposes of the calculation of Minimum Service Level herein.
• “Maintenance Outage” means Scheduled Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance.
• “Minimum Service Level” means the level of performance below which a Service Level Breach will be deemed to have occurred, as reflected in the table below.
• “Scheduled Maintenance” shall mean scheduled maintenance conducted by DEVHUB and notification of which shall be made 24 hours in advance and in writing (for which email shall suffice). Scheduled Maintenance shall be conducted only during the time period beginning at 5:00 pm Pacific Time and ending at 9:00 am Pacific Time (the “Scheduled Maintenance Window”). Any maintenance that is performed at any time other than during the Scheduled Maintenance Window that results in downtime minutes shall be considered a Service Level Breach.
• “Service(s)” means the site hosting platform and administrative tools offered by DEVHUB and used by PARTNER and/or PARTNER affiliates and end-users.
• “Service Level Breach” means the level of performance fails to meet the Minimum Service Level as set forth in the table below:
(to be continued)...