Email Marketing Manager
We are hiring an email marketing manager to be the biggest supporter of our existing contacts list possible -- the days of full blasts and spamming are over. In its place, we want you to understand the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards a sale in a way that feels human and still converts. We also need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Expert in email marketing automation.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).
We’re looking for a social media manager to grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and its best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
We are hiring a talented SEO manager to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Expert in web analytics and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Account Executive - DEVHUB
DEVHUB is the leading white label digital marketing platform. DEVHUB simplifies digital marketing, so companies can easily create landing pages, location pages, company profile pages, enterprise SEO pages, as well as all other digital collateral necessary for driving inbound traffic for business discovery, location discovery and SEO.
DEVHUB has exceptional product market fit, industry leading retention retention rates, a happy customer base, and an impressive portfolio of existing logos in enterprise, mid market and SMB in a multitude of verticals.
DEVHUB is looking for a full cycle sales leader to come in and help take it’s already impressive revenue growth to the next level!
This is a very unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an already successful and fast growing business, that has largely been growing organically to date.
An ambitious person could come in, develop sales playbooks, start selling and quickly expand their team.
- Experience with full cycle sales (this can be subdivided into functions later on)
- Deep empathy for the customer problem and motivation to understand customer problems and help solve them
- Excellent pipeline management skills and experience with communicating pipeline to exec team
- Communicating sales targets and pipeline to exec team
- Working with the success team to hand off new deals for implementation
- 2-4 years of proven track record successfully selling SaaS products
- Experience managing a sales pipeline
- Experience creating sales playbooks
- Experience with full cycle sales — from prospecting to closing
- Proven sales track record
Why you’ll like it here:
- Health and Wellness - Healthcare provided
- In-Office - lunch delivered daily
- Transportation reinbursed
- Time Off - flexible vacation policy
- Compensation - 401k
- Stock Options
Join DEVHUB. We are not building a company to cash out but are building a sustainable technology that can last - forever.
- 1+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years experience with Python (Django or Flask)
- Degree not required
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience using or integrating REST APIs
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS
- Familiar with Git and GitHub
- Experience with Sqlalchemy a plus
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel a plus
- Experience with Redis, MongoDB a plus
- Experience with Docker images and containers is a plus
Looking for candidates that can:
- Own and care about their craftsmanship. Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Focus on code quality and writing reliable tests, to detect problems early
- Ability to learn new technologies continuously and go to implementation.
- Working closely with product, design, customer success and engineering teams throughout the entire lifecycle from drafting to delivering products, features, and services.
For this particular position please apply to careers-at-devhub dot com.